- The domain https://www.auricjewels.com is the website (“Website”) of Auric Jewels Private Limited (hereinafter “Auric”, “we”, “us”or “our“) having its corporate office at R4-39, M3M Urbana, Sector 67, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
- When the Customer browses our Website, he does not have to reveal his personally identifiable information. However, our web-servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions, number of visits, time-spent on Website, products viewed, etc.
- There may be occasions when our Website would require you to provide personally identifiable information including name, residential or other address, phone or mobile number, e-mail address, gender, bank account or credit card information, etc.
- Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information and any information provided by you is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such information.
- By accessing the Website or sharing information on the Website, you permit Auric to use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided or may be provided to Auric and stored by Auric in electronic medium in connection with your visiting the Website or ordering products made available on the Website or availing any services from Auric.
- Auric is under no obligation to verify the source of Customer personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for authenticity of the information provided by you. Customer may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to Auric. However, rendering of any assistance by Auric is contingent upon your continued consent to Auric’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.
- We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
- USE OF INFORMATION:
- The information so collected enables Auric to keep record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the Website and its functionality, analyze online data generated on Website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- SHARING OF INFORMATON
- Auric may employ third party entities and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. delivery services, customs agents and authorities , analysis, audit, marketing, and development) and also share with its associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some of the personally identifiable information to render various services to you.
- Auric also reserves its right to disclose information in order to comply with order from any governmental, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to requirement of law, or when Auric is legally advised or in order to protect Auric’s rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
- COOKIES AND OTHER CODES:
- A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive by a website through your browser. This enables the website to recognize and remember certain information specific to the website user, helping the service provider to deliver improved services. We store both permanent and temporary cookies on your hard drive and we assure you that they do not contain any of your personally identifiable information..
- Auric is committed to protecting the information received from the Customer. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitor on our Website and stored on our system. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no Application/website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
- The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information.
- Please note that Auric never solicits any password and/or Credit/ Debit Card cvv details thru e-mail or call. In the event, you receive any such e-mail or call requesting password, please inform our representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
- We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website.
- Auric Website is available for use only to persons who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Please also read Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.